To you its Hun (Tuyuhun) vs Samurai

The Samurai defended in Coastal terrain with a deep water secure flank, only got outscouted by 10%, had a long line of Spearmen mixed with 3 Foot Powerbows and a further 6 of Long Spears anchored to the secure flank.

My opponent pushed forward with Flexible Cavalry in Tug formation, and also Cataphracts that were nearly all 2 wide. My shooting was very successful and my opponent charging Cataphracts into Long Spears didn't quite work. He caught one unit of 4 Powerbow with Cataphracts and killed it. 

Basically, the Tuyuhun player conceded after the first melee phase. My Spearmen were proving too strong against the Cataphracts and my shooting was deadly against most of his army. 

The final score was 15-2 to the Samurai.






Fewer pictures than usual because I was so engrossed in the game, sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Imperial Roman analysis