Introduction

 Here goes my first attempt at creating a wargaming blog. Firstly, my name is Tommy, but I do not object to being called Thomas. I have been a wargamer since April Fool's Day 2010 and I have played many wargames, namely DBMM, ADLG, Saga, To the Strongest, Mortem et Gloriam (MeG) and Field of Glory. I really only started playing wargames that use cards, like MeG and To the Strongest, somewhat regularly last year and I find both of these rulesets very interesting as in my opinion, cards have a slightly better, if you like, sense of humour than dice. I aim to do a battle report on this blog at least once a week. I look forward to getting some experience with regard to writing battle reports.

Comments

  1. Good luck with the Blog.
    My advice is to treat it as a diary of your games or thoughts re wargames and dont try to please anyone but yourself or worry about amount of views/clicks/likes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Late Imperial Roman analysis