Outremer and Reconquista game 2

 Tough game for Rob. Full Armour made all the difference in the game by matching his Melee Expert.

Some of Rob's casualties and my Average Knights back in the box. 
Blew a Knight unit apart with Crossbow fire and started swinging around.

Very fun and interesting game.
My final casualties. The Brothers were a wound off breaking. 420 points to buy Fanatic was clearly worthwhile.

Big clash on the right. My Averages have died but a lot of First Crusaders are about to be put to the sword.
Probably slightly outwidthed my army's ancestors.
Long First Crusade and Later Crusader lines opposite each other.

Blink and you'll miss it game against Rob Brand's First Crusade. Terrain was more cluttered with a wood on the left and in the centre sector, and there was a coastal flank as well.

"Well Captain, what are our orders? Charge hard". I eventually managed to beat up the enemy infantry, and my Full Armour gave me enough of an advantage against Rob's Knights that I killed enough to break his army in about 80 minutes. I lost my Average Knights but they had contributed something. 

15-2 to the Later Crusaders in the end and up from 11th place to 6th place. Later Crusaders civil war in game 3 to see who will control Christendom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Late Imperial Roman analysis